Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hershey Bears Announce Preliminary Training Camp Roster; Set to Open Camp On Monday
- Washington Capitals’ Day 9 Training Camp Roundup: Washington Puts Projected Opening Night Roster On The Ice On Sunday
- Alexander Alexeyev Off To Fast Start In Red Deer
- Philipp Grubauer Shelled For Seven Goals in Avalanche Debut
- Saturday Was Family Skate Day For the Carlsons and Oshies at Medstar Capital Iceplex
- Washington Capitals Make Second Round Of Roster Cuts on Saturday
- Capitals Release 2018-19 Media Guide
- Howard “H.T.” Lenz’ Day With the Stanley Cup
- Capitals Prospect Report Cards: Game 4 Vs. Carolina Hurricanes
- Hurricanes Storm Past Capitals, 5-1; Washington Falls To 0-3-1 In Preseason
Daily Archives: February 8, 2017
On Tuesday night, the Capitals defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 5-0. It was yet another shutout win for the Caps and the team’s second straight shutout, after winning an identical 5-0 win against the Los Angeles Kings on Super Bowl Sunday, … Continue reading
The Capitals returned to the Kettler ice after a 5-0 win last night over the Hurricanes. They recalled a player who was on the opening night roster and they welcomed a special fan to the game.
Photo: RichestNetWorth.org Capitals owner Ted Leonsis took to social media in a somewhat uncharacteristic manner this afternoon. The topic? The media and “self-proclaimed experts”.
Christian Djoos is enjoying his best professional season to date. The 22-year-old native of Gothenburg, Sweden, is in his second full season as a defenseman for the Hershey Bears. A year ago, Djoos was one of three rookie defensemen who … Continue reading
Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images The Super Bowl is one of the biggest sports events of the year. Last Sunday night, the NFL delivered one of its best Super Bowls in history. In the United States, football is the most popular sport. … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have recalled forward Zach Sanford from the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League (AHL), senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
[Capitals media, from left to right: James Heuser, Zach Guerette, Pace Sagester and Mike Vogel] Photo: @pacesagester The Capitals may not be in possession of “the cup” (just yet), but at least Washington can once again place “a cup” on … Continue reading