For the fourth year in a row, the Hershey Bears invited 200+ women onto the ice to work on their shooting and passing skills and gave them a chance to see the locker room.
The ladies went through five different sessions including:
- Hockey 101 with Broadcaster Zack Fisch and Linesman Bob Goodman
- Hockey 202 with Head Coach Troy Mann and Video Coach King
- Shooting with Assistant Coach Reid Cashman, Zach Sill, and Colby Williams
- Passing with Assistant Coach Ryan Murphy, Christian Thomas, and Ryan Bourque
- A panel with Chris Bourque, Garrett Mitchell, and VP of Hockey Operations Bryan Helmer
- A locker room tour with Dan “Beaker” Stuck and Josh Carter
The already knowledgeable hockey ladies learned even more about the game and honed their hockey skills. They should be all set to impress their fellow fans at the games this weekend!
Colby Williams demonstrates the perfect pass.
On to shooting drills with some Bears.
Garrett Mitchell decides to finally show up for the panel.
When you find out your former assistant coach and current VP of Hockey Operations took figure skating lessons until he was 13
And its just too much to handle.
A look at Madison Bowey’s kevlar sock that was sliced by an opponent’s skate, causing his injury in Syracuse.
One shoe on, one shoe off pictures
First rule of the locker room, don’t step on the logo.
When you go for the artsy shot of Sill untying his skates, and he catches you.
I love that Liam O’Brien’s sticks say Tuna on them.
The pucks from the games the Bears won this season.
Zach Sill and the boys meeting with the fans.
By: Tori Hartman