Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Dmitri Khristich
- Hershey Bears Announce Preliminary Training Camp Roster; Set to Open Camp On Monday
- Washington Capitals’ Day 9 Training Camp Roundup: Washington Puts Projected Opening Night Roster On The Ice On Sunday
- Alexander Alexeyev Off To Fast Start In Red Deer
- Philipp Grubauer Shelled For Seven Goals in Avalanche Debut
- Saturday Was Family Skate Day For the Carlsons and Oshies at Medstar Capital Iceplex
- Washington Capitals Make Second Round Of Roster Cuts on Saturday
- Capitals Release 2018-19 Media Guide
- Howard “H.T.” Lenz’ Day With the Stanley Cup
- Capitals Prospect Report Cards: Game 4 Vs. Carolina Hurricanes
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Can the Washington Capitals make it 3 wins in a row against the Winnipeg Jets? Here is a game preview for the matchup. Continue reading
Photo: Chocolate Chirps Prior to Saturday night’s game, I requested a tandem interview with Jakub Vrana and Vitek Vanecek, recalling that in April, Vanecek seemed a little nervous doing an interview with members of the media. I figured handling two … Continue reading
With a new season already underway, the Caps’ American Hockey League affiliate Hershey Bears have announced the newest inductees into the team Hall of Fame.
AP Photo/Winslow Townson Although his traditional hockey stats may not exactly overwhelm the more myopic fan, one can easily argue that Jay Beagle is as much of an MVP for the Capitals as any of their mainstream superstars.
The Washington Capitals beat the Calgary Flames, 3-1 on Sunday night at the Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta. The Capitals wrap-up their western Canada road trip on Tuesday when they visit the Jets in Winnipeg. Puck-drop is 8:00 PM on CSN.
Hockey is one of the coolest sports in the world and also one of the most interesting. As many of us follow the sport throughout the year, we’ll see some odd things happening both on the ice and off the … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals (4-2-1) are in Calgary to face the Flames (4-4-1) Sunday night at Scotiabank Saddledome, in the second game of its first back-to-back set of the season. Puck drop is 9:30 PM and will be carried on CSN.
Bill Wippert/NHLI/Getty No doubt you’ve heard Locker, Joe B., and John Walton lamenting this season’s “compressed schedule” that leaves the Capitals with an unprecedented 16 sets of back-to-back games. And the logical question is “why”? Well, it’s not the hockey … Continue reading
Photo: Vancouver Canucks Halloweekend is upon us. Any normal person would be heading out in their Halloween best, bingeing their child’s candy, or if you’re my age, heading to a party of this variety. The Caps celebrated Halloween previously this … Continue reading
After a fairly ‘yawnable’ first 17 minutes of the opening period, there were three goals scored in a 2:03 span late in the period. The goal barrage included Tom Wilson’s first of the season.