Search NoVa Caps Site
- Kris Wagner’s Day With The Stanley Cup in Columbus, Ohio
- Canucks Jay Beagle Will Miss 4-6 Weeks With Fractured Forearm
- Is a Caps-Knights Rematch More Appealing Than A Caps-Pens Game? Television Ratings Say Yes
- Range for Next Year’s NHL Salary Cap Released, And Decisions Facing the Capitals
- The Time Alex Chiasson Went Missing For a Few Minutes The Morning After the Capitals Won The Stanley Cup
- Images From 2018 Caps Casino Night (Photos)
- 10th Anniversary: A Look Back at the Washington Capitals’ 2008-09 Season
- Rockford IceHogs Beat Hershey Bears 5-2; Bears Drop To 0-5 On The Season
- Capitals Prospect Riley Sutter Scores Twice (Again)
- Capitals Assign Jayson Megna to Hershey
Daily Archives: March 16, 2016
Photo: @washcaps March 15, 2016, otherwise known as the Ides of March, was Russian Heritage Night at Verizon Center. The event, the third of four Global Heritage Nights, was dedicated to the celebration of diversity within the NHL.
This week, the NHL’s general managers descended on Boca Raton, Florida to discuss the state of the sport. Topics included expansion (and the draft surrounding it), increasing scoring, goalie equipment, video replay, the coaches’ challenge, and the salary cap.
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images North America Per the Hershey Bears website, President and General Manager Doug Yingst announced the addition of two Capitals prospects to the Bears roster.
The Washington Capitals clinched a playoff spot tonight with their 2-1 win over the Carolina Hurricanes.
Photo: Monumental Sports Last night the Washington Capitals and Boeing honored Retired 2nd Lieutenant John Pedevillano of the United States Army Air Corps during the opening ceremony and singing of our National Anthem.