Search NoVa Caps Site
- Nova Caps Mailbag: Your Questions About Tampa Bay, The Slingshot Formation, and Brooks Orpik’s Stickwork
- Minnesota at Washington Preview: Capitals Host Wild On Friday
- Andre Burakovsky Picking Up The Pace After Slow Start
- Todd Reirden On Michal Kempny Injury: “He’s Going To Miss Some Time”
- Lightning Edge Capitals 5-4 In Overtime
- Capitals’ Prospect Chase Priskie Named Top 10 Finalist For Hobey Baker Award
- Bears Sign Joe Snively To Tryout Agreement
- Wednesday Night Hockey Preview: Lightning Hit The District For The First Time This Season
- Garrett Pilon Scores Hershey Bears’ Lone Goal in OT Win over Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins (Photos)
- Capitals Alumni Profile – Alexander Semin
Monthly Archives: February 2016
The last piece I wrote was about Brooks Laich (that was met with much criticism). I wrote it about the exact situation we are facing today, something that we all knew was going to happen but something that we wanted … Continue reading
The Capitals play their first game of a back-to-back against their archrival, Pittsburgh Penguins, on Tuesday night at the Verizon Center in the third matchup out of four against them this year.
The NHL Trade Deadline has finally come and gone. Monday was a fairly slow day around the NHL, with 19 deals going down. Some of the deals were predictable and there was nothing too earth shattering.
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images Washington Capitals General Manager Brian Maclellan held a press conference at 3:30 PM today, a half-hour after the NHL’s trade deadline expired. MacLellan spoke about the trades that took place late Sunday night, and the events that … Continue reading
This just in – Caps fans, get excited because the crop of rookies in Hershey have put the Bears in first place in the Atlantic Division with huge wins at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Tuesday, at Toronto Friday, and at home against Utica … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have acquired forward Daniel Winnik and a fifth-round selection in the 2016 NHL Draft (Anaheim’s selection, previously acquired by Toronto) from the Toronto Maple Leafs in exchange for forward Brooks Laich, defenseman Connor Carrick and a second-round … Continue reading
Photo: BlueshirtsUnited The Washington Capitals have acquired forward Ryan Bourque from the New York Rangers in exchange for forward Chris Brown, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports Since the Capitals’ forward group is already loaded, General Manager Brian MacLellan seems to be looking for depth players at the NHL Trade Deadline on Monday.
Matt McClain/ The Washington Post The Capitals played a solid road game in the Windy City on Sunday afternoon, but suffered a 3-2 defeat against the Blackhawks. This game was exciting at times with a lot of back and forth … Continue reading