Search NoVa Caps Site
- The Metropolitan Division Contenders’ Performance — Week of March 17-23
- Monsters Mash Bears 4-1, Sweep Weekend Set; Max Kammerer Scores Bears Lone Goal
- The Capitals Line Rush Of The Game: Jakub Vrana Pads Lead Going Five-Hole On Breakaway
- Capitals vs. Flyers – Inside The Numbers
- Capitals Ground Flyers 3-1; Tom Wilson & Jakub Vrana Score Their 22nd Goals of the Season
- Monsters Beat Bears 5-2
- NHL Game Of The Week Preview: Capitals Finish Season Series With Flyers in Sunday Matinee
- Capitals Recall Tyler Lewington From AHL Hershey
- Capitals’ Acquisition Of Carl Hagelin Proving To Be Another Solid, Quiet Add
- Capitals Practice News and Notes: Carl Hagelin Returns; Evgeny Kuznetsov Is Sent Home
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Photo by Gregg Forwerck/NHLI via Getty Images The Carolina Hurricanes beat the Washington Capitals 4-2 at PNC Arena in Raleigh on Thursday night. The loss dropped the Capitals record to 28-7-2, and ended Washington’s winning streak at nine games. The win improved … Continue reading
Mark Pynes | firstname.lastname@example.org Hockey is a game of chances and opportunities. One where a player can be in the NHL one year and the ECHL another. Cracking a line-up can be a difficult prospect, especially in a system full … Continue reading
Photo by Geoff Burke/NHLI via Getty Images “It was the best of times; it was the worst of times” is a great way to describe the second of three matchups between the Washington Capitals and the Buffalo Sabres on December … Continue reading
The main gripes with the current Challenge System are the game delays it causes and the fact that only certain things are challengeable. But what should be done to make the system function better and make it more exciting? Below, … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick Smith/Getty Images The Washington Capitals rallied from a 2-1 deficit to beat the Buffalo Sabres 5-2 on Wednesday night at Verizon Center. The Capitals improved to 28-6-2. The Sabres record falls to 15-8-4, as the Caps took both … Continue reading
In the midst of a 7-game home-stand with injuries and players being recalled to Washington (Carrick and Sill), it would be easy to make excuses as to why the Bears are struggling, yet Troy Mann and his players remain upbeat … Continue reading
Recently, the Washington Capitals have been lauded for their goalie depth and two of their young prospects have been on display in Helsinki, Finland. Over the weekend we covered Vitek Vanecek’s game versus Russia and today we bring you Ilya … Continue reading
After sustaining an injury in a fight with Nicolas Deslauriers of the Buffalo Sabres, Michael Latta’s will likely sit out tomorrow night’s game at home versus the Sabres.
Alex Brandon/AP Happy New Year Capitals fans! 2016 is right around the corner. The Washington Capitals have had an exciting year in 2015, as they have established one of the best records in the NHL to close the calendar year.
Spoiled Rotten is how I feel after Club Scarlet’s viewing party tonight at Kettler Ice Complex. Club Scarlet is the Capitals’ official club for female hockey fans and membership is free.